Monday, May 25, 2009

First Blog Post

Here I come to save the day! Do you remember Mighty Mouse? I can't get the theme song out of my head.

Anyway, here is my blog, Be Romantic, and this is my first blog post.

This is a site for those of you that may need a little help on being romantic. I think most women were born with this quality, but it totally skipped over MOST men. And they are the ones who need it the most! I know my husband does. He'll be the first one to admit that he has no clue when it comes to doing something for a woman that will touch her heart. It doesn't even have to be something big. The smallest gesture can say what a thousand words never will.

I'm testing and coloring my space here, but will be going steady very soon! Stay close!

1 comment:

  1. It's me! I'm just seeingg what the comments look like. See you later.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete